The Chairman / Treasurer / Asst Chairman / Asst Treasurer

The Chairman / Treasurer / Asst Chairman / Asst Treasurer
My club, my rules now feck off I'm fishing!!!

Monday 22 July 2013

Rivacre Weekender

I'll put down what I can remember for now, forgive me if I remembered it wrong, it was a long weekend with much alocohol!!!

Day One - Cob House (on I think the hottest day I have ever fished in!)
1st - Ian Lloyd - 185lb
2nd - Ian Simpson - 156lb
3rd - Jason Connah - 151lb
4th - Billy Gore - 134lb
5th - Rob Dickinson - 123lb

Day Two - Moorlands Silver Lake (OMG little F1's can be annoying and boring to catch)
1st - Dougie Walsh - 105lb (and first match ton....well done Dougie!)
2nd - John Woodrow - 90lb
3rd - Ian Simpson - 87lb
4th - Tyrone Davis - 80lb
5th - Jason Connah - 79lb

Day Three - Moorlands - Meadow Lake (hmmm a lake of two halves with 50% DNW in one section)
1st - Jason Connah - 102b
2nd - Dave Grimes - 99lb
3rd - Ian Lloyd - 57lb
4th - Tyrone Davis - 55lb
5th - Bob Thelwall - 54lb
PS - give me F1's anyday bar the section of death!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment